Would you be happy?

If I just deleted my account?

I get bashed all the time from anons, so is that what it would take?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am 100% sure that there are people around CM who want others to leave, and would like nothing better than to drive them off. I know I've had a few! Frankly, I won't give them that satisfaction, because I enjoy the friends and comaradarie I have here.

Something to keep in mind is that you can block users from your profile (even if it's public), which means that they can't get at your ChatterBox, and you can report everything from Journal comments to Private Messages. Even anonymous comments on Polls and Answers can be reported, and the CM Team does know who they are!

Just know this: *I* don't want you to leave, so if you just need one person to ask you to stay, please count me as that one!
    BearsMommy

Answer by BearsMommy at 12:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• GO AHEAD AND DELETE THE DARN THING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• JK ; }
    Anonymous

• will someone just tell me what is going on for the love of god?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah no shit, what the hell is this about?

You asking if they want you to delete it is just encouraging them to keep it up by the way. Screw them, and do what you want to do. What are they bashing about?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Don't let the haters drive you away.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I doubt anyone is going to beg you to stay. Stay if you want leave if you want. I am not going to beg anyone to stay seems immature to post something like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• PM me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• babylove, dont pay any attention to the anonymous bashers. Dont give them the satisfaction of getting you to leave. sometimes I think they try to see how many people they can make delete their accounts. If you need to talk pm me.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• WTF someone on here always has to put in a negative remark, that's just their nature. Some people just love to be miserable. I bet if they were sitting across the table from you they wouldn't be so brave. When someone asks a really childish question or gives a rude answer I just roll my eyes and click the other way. You don't argure with children.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2009