Easter Egg Hunting

You bought a whole bunch of plastic eggs, filled them with whatever, and had the kids go egg hunting.

What do you do with the plastic eggs afterwards?

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 10:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• save them for next year.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 10:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yep save them...no need to buy them every year.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• save till next year. But every year my son would "save" a few to keep to play with. He loved putting small toys and things in them and he would just carry them around.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Dylan likes to play "egg hunt" for several days after Easter, so I put most of them away for next year and let him play with the rest.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 11:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My son ended up saving them and we just cleaned out his toy box and I think we could have a neighborhood Easter egg hunt! They also make great cheap bath toys! Or if you have a young school aged child who takes their lunch, you could make it a special treat everyday to see what they get in their egg... from a piece of candy to a little note from you!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Reuse reuse reuse! Oh and sometimes I will put an ice cube in one because it is more fun for them to hold it on a boo boo than just in a towel.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• if you have storage room i would save them for next year...if not trash em! lol
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009