• In the Spotlight:

sex????

Hi this is very embarrasing! I have sex i have a baby but i feel i have NO experience at all! can anyone please explain to me what an orgasm is and how or when does a GIRL cum and all the other words for or during and about ur self in sex or those private areas? i dont know how i dont know these things but i just dont i think its because my parents were very strict and keep to themselves about that. AND IM MARRIED! help please i need a sex lesson, And what to do about my husband he doesnt like to go diwn there on me after he witnesssed the birth of our daughter and that was over a year ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i would say just " feel" around down town yourself and when u hit a spot that feels good keep going u will know when " it " happens its hard to say but u just know. or watch a movie ( yes a dirty one ) but get the one thats just women and themselfs ( masturbateing ) and see if u would be willing to try what there doing.. like directions.. hubbys not doing good if you never "felt the BIG o " the warm tingle head rush feeling and then just ahhhh. as for dh not going down tell him to get over it. lol do u go down on him? if so tell him no more till he learns to deal after all look what happend to you ( baby ) all because of his wing wang. you could watch a movie with him maybe that will help u both. ( some people are agents movies ) but its a together thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2009