What am i suppose to sale

I was reading a little about the dave ramsey plan to get out of debt and one of the things it says do is to sale something to get $1000.00 put back. I dont have anything to sale or let alone pawn for that kind of money. I can't even get started good in a plan to get out of debt. Even if i sold my car i wouldn't have that much left over. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• sell your computer- unless you need it for work - sell kids cloths that they have grown out of, furniture, as long as it adds up to 1000 that is the goal. Find something you can make :) sell that! If you get creative you will find lots of "stuff" you don't really need- like the TV :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 10:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• why can't you get started on a plan to get out of debt? Cause if you sell things and do manage to get 1000 built up, but then don't budget and have a plan to get out of debt, you're just going to end up spending the 1000 where it shouldn't be sent.
    I'm pretty good with numbers and love Dave's plan. If you want any help with your budget or answers to specific questions, I'd be willing- PM me.
    ryras_mommy

Answer by ryras_mommy at 10:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We almost always have things to sell even if you think we can't part with them. Jewelry, outgrown clothes, kids toys, baby things, collectibles....that collect nothing but dust, Playstations and Nintendo systems and games, cell phones lying around, older electronics, the broken washing machine in the garage (scrap yards PAY)......and if you have none of that go to thrift stores like Amvets or Salvation Army and look for non-stained name brands. I once bought a Ralph Lauren tank dress for $3 and sold it for about $35 on eBay!

Also look into what your Latte Factor is and eliminate it, but take that money you would spend on it each week and SAVE it instead. So if you go to Starbucks for a latte every morning don't, buy instant coffee or brew your own and put the $20+ you spend weekly away. If you get manicures every week, STOP do it yourself and BANK that money!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Trust me I could do it I make jewlery sell comforters,clothes,make juice sell it.I am a hustler and make my own things and sell it.I have a licence to sell.Find something you are good at make it and sell it.I am a very good salesperson I can sell anything.Thank god we will never not have money or ever starve.For example my husband can draw he makes shirts he airbrushes them and I sell them for $20.00 to 30.00 dollars and he also makes potraits and I sell them for $10.00 each.I can make braclets,neclaces,earrings .I in one day of selling mad $150.00. selling natural juices.in one day make $80.00 to $100.00 and also making tortas which are sandwhiches and sellin them. I sell them for $5.00 each.I sell a juice and sandwhich for $9.00 plus chips I make $10.00 .I buy every thing wholesale.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You could start a home business or get started with a direct sales company.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• A yard sale is a good way to get a jumpstart on your $1000 emergency fund. Ask your family and friends to DONATE their unwanted stuff to you for your yard sale. Use the proceeds of the sale to get your EF going. But you do need to have a working budget or you won't get anywhere with the Dave Ramsey plan. We have been doing our own Total Money Makeover for the last 6 months and it has been going very well for us. We live on a very strict budget and use a cash only system for paying for everything. Good luck! Join the group here called Dave Ramsey Fans if you haven't already.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• CLOTHES ON EBAY!

Kids clothes and adult clothes - good, clean clothes really sells on ebay.
    Go to garage sales and look for these. Buy them CHEAP., turn them on ebay.
    I've done ebay on these items before and I always sell them.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009