Does ANYONE have any experience with possible implantation bleeding AND cramps??? Cant get answers! HELP!

Im just wondering, I read so much, every article says something different, I want real life experiences! AF is a bit early for me this month, I usually have longer cycles , 34 days +. Day 29 I started feeling mildly crampy, and had some pink/brown Discharge on TP only when wiped. Lasted on and off all day, nothing on pad, just on TP, very small tinge. Next day , same thing, only once in the afternoon I wiped and there was a smear of bright red, that was the only time that happened, then went back to pink/brown tinges. Yesterday, day 3, same thing, light spotting, just tinges on TP. Feeling somewhat crampy, only mildly, started actually 2 days before all this spotting.Today same thing.lil crampy.tired.lil boated,temp only 97.4, BFN on test. Whats your opinion? Implantation or an early weird scanty AF? Any opinions?

trying4babies

Asked by trying4babies at 11:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Its hard to say hun, because everyone is different and everyone's experience is different. I have 2 kids, both pregnancies and experiences were totally different. My mom had 5 of us, each and every pregnancy was different for her.

When I found out I was preggers with my son, i remember feeling like i was going to get my period and had some spotting, but I never got my period, took a test and i was pregnant.

Wish I could be of more help! Good Luck!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 11:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree with PP I felt like I was gonna start but didn't I also had spotting like you said I just thought I was having a light period till I was having sickness and breast tenderness. So I would just test and see.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well, I did do a HPT yesterday, and it was negative. ut if this IS implantation bleeding, wouldnt it be too soon to have a real result? How long should I wait to take another if I dont end up getting a 'real' AF? This is so frustrating! One part of me thinks AF is gonna kick in so why get my hopes up, the other part of me is hoping like crazy. I just started charting a few days ago, so I dont really have enough built up info there to tell me anything, I have no idea if i even ovulated this month because i didnt test until about 4 days ago, and it was Neg. ALl I know, is i feel like AF could happen any minute, but I usually dont feel like this, I have pms first, then a period, and when it happens, I know its AF> this time I hd spotting first, early for me, and then some symptoms after, like now my one nip is sore! i feel generally lethargic and tired, a little bloated, or 'full' and still crampy. SO confused!! ( I hope its IB)
    trying4babies

Answer by trying4babies at 11:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Have you been consistently charting your temperature or just now? If it stays high, then there's a good chance you are pregnant - if it drops, then it was most likely just a light period. From what I've read, 18+ days of high temperature pretty much means you're pregnant.

My temp is in the 96 range before ovulation, then 97 after, so having a 97.4 degree temp would be a good sign for me :)

My body has been consistently messing with me lately - I could have sworn that I was pregnant between the cravings and cramping etc, but then my temp dropped drastically overnight and that was it. I've found that the temp charting is the only somewhat reliable thing for me!

I have yet to experience implantation bleeding, so I can't help you with that! Good luck!!
    PrincessZ20

Answer by PrincessZ20 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• thank you ladies for your input, i really appreciate it! Actually, I JUST started charting yesterday, I was planning on starting to chart the day of my next period, but not knowing if this was an early period or implantation, i started charting anyway.yesterday BBT was 97.24, this morning it was 97.39. negatives on OV tests since Sunday when spotting started, as well as PT. Its been 4 days, the spotting has just about stopped now, but today I have sore nips! still feeling crampy off and on, and feeling some pains and twinges on both sides. Still feeling tired, had to take a 2 hour nap this afternoon after staying in bed till 10AM! Dont know whats going on with me this month, this is highly unusual for me! I think I think i MAY have ovulated a few days before Sunday when the spotting started. I felt crampy for 2 days before spotting started also. Waiting to see if AF arrives, I hope not!
    trying4babies

Answer by trying4babies at 10:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009