Ouch??!!!

So I have been having these sharp pinching pains only on the right side where my ovaries are. I am sure somebody has had these but I am wondering what they are? I just got off my cycle last week so I know its not that kind of cramps but it is an annoying pinch?!

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do they go through your lower back and down your thigh?
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No they are just in that one spot?
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• little cysts, maybe. i've been plagued by these for about a decade now. some women just get them.
    wouldn't hurt to get it looked at, though. i actually ended up having endometriosis as well. and, later on, had to have cancerous cells removed. not to scare you at all. its just so easy, as a woman, to overlook that kind of pain as something small you'll simply 'get over', but there's always the slight risk that its more.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would get it checked out just to be sure. I am doubtful they are cysts, but you never know. A quick check with your doc wouldn't hurt.
    lrb451

Answer by lrb451 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009