People with Objectophilia? (Romance with objects)

I was watching Good Morning America and there was a lady that had a union ceremony with the Eiffel tower. Strange to me but hey, she's not hurting me she can do what she wants with her life. She even changed her last name to Eiffel to represent the union. Anyway, I was wondering if she feels if she is "cheating" on the Eiffel tower since she's "married" to it and has relationships with other objects? This is interesting. What do you guys think about this new class of sexual orientation? Personally, I love my vibrator haha! But that doesn't mean I'm going to marry it! LOL!!!!!

madrigalreject

Asked by madrigalreject at 11:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I was wondering if she felt that the tower was cheating on her with all those people coming to see it. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol sorry but . .. lol to the pp... good point :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• GOOFY..... i can find no other word. and she is geting publicity from this? hmmmmm
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 12:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009