Best way?

I need to lose 20-30lbs.I cant go to a gym have 3 little ones. And ideas? Thinking bout detoxing suppliments know any good ones? My weight now is 180 need it to be 150-160

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat healthy and excercise at home with the kids. Use a video or turn on the music and eveyone can dance.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am a cleansing coach and would love a chance to tell you about the product that not only completely overhauled my body but also released 16 lbs in around 30 days. Most importantly, I went from a size 12 to a 5/6. Now it is another stream of income for me. Give me a call 719-661.3928 or email me at sharpdesignsinc@mac.com.

Amanda
    cleanserchick

Answer by cleanserchick at 12:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ok sweetie, i would higly suggest this organic apple cider called Braggs... 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 oz of water 3x a day with your diet.. isnt very tastey but will def help your diet and lose extra pounds in addition to renewing your diet....Beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar give it its power to make us feel better, look better and feel energized. Just look at some of the beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar:

Potassium - helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
    Pectin - helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
    Malic Acid - gives ACV the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
    Calcium - helps create strong bones and teeth.
    this is awesome for ur skin too!
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well that makes two of us, im also in the same boat..
    I have 18 month old and a almost 6 month old and a five year old..
    at this time i try to play with my little one as much as possible and go out side and walk around the house, but i see its not as fun as been able to go to the gym. So not untill i find someone to watch my kids, the best i can do at this time is just dont eat as much sweets and keep active. I TOO need to loose 30 pounds... well good luck to you and to me...
    laGrace

Answer by laGrace at 3:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• All you need is 40-60 minutes a day for exercise. Find your target heart zone (Google it, too long for here) and make sure you get to it and stay there for at least 15 minutes for your cardio. A core strength workout is a great help, most core strength DVDs take about 30 minutes but that usually includes a cardio portion which you can skip if you're already doing that. A good one is Abs For Dummies. A great DVD combo is Abs For Dummies and Leslie Sansome's Walk Away The Pounds, do them on alternating days, that's about a 60-minute-per-day comittment. Stick to a 2000-calorie eating plan focusing on fresh, raw veggies and fruits, lean protein options and stay away from starches entirely. Make sure you're getting at least 64oz of water daily, watch the sodium intake and make sure you're getting your soluble and insoluble fiber. A daily vitamin too.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Try tropical spa body wraps. you can get more info at http://freeweightlossassessment.homestead.com/index.html

sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 2:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009