I need ideas on making homemade birthday invitations?

My daughter will be turning 5 next month and we have decided to have it at the water park and our theme is monsters so we are going to make our own monster cupcakes and even making a monster pinata but cant seem to find monster invitations at least not appropiate for a 5yr old so I thought maybe we can make are invitations also but have no ideas,please help?

adopmom

Asked by adopmom at 11:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• make a copy of the picture from monsters ink. and make it the front part of the invite
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 11:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well have you tried online? I found some Disney Pixar Monsters Inc ones here http://partysuppliesworld.com/pages/PartyThemes/monsters.html
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 11:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• With photo shop you can do wonders, i did my 5 year old when she turned 2 and 3. on her 3rd birthday i did a JOJO circus and had them print on at sams club on photopaper , and for her 3rd i did barbie princess. then i had to print them at home since they told me i need it a COPYright permission SO thats why i had to print them at home..its nice to make them on photo paper with the childs picture and give them out so the family can keep them in a album or fridge.
    laGrace

Answer by laGrace at 3:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have a Card Maker program I bought at Office depot. I buy card stock paper & then find the pictures off the Internet & print them out myself at home. you will need to buy extra ink though! & a great place to find the pics are on EBAY, just go for the "Monsters Inc" stuff for sale, find the pictures you like & copy them in a file. I don't think you have to worry much about copyright laws for your little party invitations too much. I also like to put the cool pictures I find on the screen saver on my computer too!

dansuehath

Answer by dansuehath at 3:50 PM on May. 16, 2009