do mothers still have cute outfits for their boys on easter and if they do please tell me what mine son is 6

dancer422884

Asked by dancer422884 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• Depending on the weather by son will be wearing some plaid shorts and a polo shirt. If it is cold then he will be wearing khaki pants a yellow polo top with a vest and tie. My son is 4 and I got both outfits at Wal-Mart.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• At age six, mine did khaki shorts and a cute t-shirt in a spring color, bought for easter.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• It will be in the 50's here w/ RAIN, so my boys will be wearing khaki pants and a nice collared button up shirt. It's got the right colors in it for spring. I always feel sorry for those little girls in those cute spring dresses b/c it's usually cool, windy and rainy here on Easter.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 4:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• it going to be 54 where i live on easter so my son will be wearing a t shirt with jeans and sneakers.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009