I'm looking for large-size diapers for a husky toddler, not potty trained yet!

My son just turned 2 and he has always been on the high end of the growth curve. He's always had a big tummy and he is currently in the largest diapers I can find, which are Pampers Cruisers Size 7. Does anyone know of a brand (either brand name or generic/store brand) that has a large fit? The Pampers are getting small and are starting to chafe his stomach. I don't want to have to put him in Pull-Ups yet.
Thanks for any advice!!

Momof1AJR

Asked by Momof1AJR at 11:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Maybe you could find a bigger size in pull ups
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Why don't you want to put him in pullups? They kind of serve the same purpose.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I know this may sound weird, but try smaller adult diapers. They would be exactly the same and a little bigger that kid ones.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• try pull ups
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I had the exact same problem with my husky boy. The pampers 7 are the bigget diapers. We went to overnites for kids and started potty training him.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well he IS 2 so you could start potty training him, and use the pull ups.
    Jaydansmommy

Answer by Jaydansmommy at 12:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009