How do I hide the eggs?

They are calling for rain this Sunday, so where the heck should I hide the eggs? LOL My son is 16 months, and he's finally old enough to go and find some. Last year, he just watched his sister and cousins. I was really looking foreward to this, so any help will be apreciated!!!

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• I would hide them in the house and I also use plastic eggs I fill them with little things. i had one color for the younger ones and a different color for the older ones. I dont hide real eggs due to one year my mom did and forgot where she hid them and there were 3 we couldnt find and about a month later yep we found them cuz boy did they stink. so I only use the plastic ones now.
    unicorn54166

Answer by unicorn54166 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• hide them throughout your house
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Or you can hide them outside and have everyone put on rain gear and make it a day in the rain.

I used to do this with my son. We would put on rain coats, boots and then go out stomping in the rain. He still talks about this now and again and he is 22.

The eggs do not care if they are wet! Get a plastic bucket and color the eggs with basic food coloring and vinegar and have fun. We hid the main basket of goodies in the house but the rest went outside and they had fun having the chance to play in the rain.

What ever you decide to do remember to have as much fun as you can stand. Being together is the most important key with events.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 12:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• why not hide them in your house have one color for him that aren't that hard to find and then have another color for his sister that are harder to fine.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• just remember wherever you hide them, make a map of some sort or you will be finding them next easter. It is still a treat to find an egg with a few dollars in it.
    mommarykaje

Answer by mommarykaje at 8:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009