What's the diff between pampers swaddlers and baby dry?

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 11:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pampers swaddlers are the best and baby dry suck!!!!!! Ha ha ok, better put, baby dry run smaller and are kind of tight and they leak unlike the swaddlers. I like swaddlers a 100% better. But, the baby dry are cheaper!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I LOVED SWADDLERS . i just wished they came in bigger sizes...

it was like the closest thing to cloth diapers. they were so soft!
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 11:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Thank you that's exactly what I wanted to know. I have always used swaddlers and love them but wondered why baby dry was so much cheaper. You get what you pay for
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• darngmn straight. HAHA!
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Swaddlers are softer and smell good and most imporantly have stretchy sides. Baby dry do not stretch in the smaller sizes. The larger sizes have "catapellier stretch" and those I will use. But I hated the smaller sizes. I would spend the extra for the cruises when swaddlers are too small unless baby can wear the baby dry with flexible sides. I still like cruisers better, you just get more for the price and now that dd is almost two, it's not as a big a deal. she tells me as soon as she's wet. Potty training here we come! :)
    Anonymous