How do I get him back sooner?

In a nutshell my babys father is loosing his job his house and his other son so he has a TON of stress right now. we were engaged until I told his dad I was pregnant and he wanted to tell him later because it was not a good time for me to spill the beans to him. He left me and we got together last night for the first time in 3 weeks and we ended up hooking up. he told me before during and after that he wanted to be with me but he was really stressed right now and I asked if he ever thought we would get back together and he said probably. (that means yes for him) but he said that he cant trust me because I told everyone about me being pregnant before he had a say in it. How do I get him to forgive me? I will do anything for this man I love him and Im having his baby but he said that it will take a couple months for him to forgive me. I want him back NOW. Help me please! (no anonymous posts please be nice too)

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I would have to say time time time. It is going to take him time to forgive you, as much as I am sure you hate to here that. You might want to try including him in the decision making and appointments though. Ask him to attend your doctors appointments, shopping for the baby, and decorating the nursery. Your willingness to focus on the baby and not your relationship will help him get over you telling everyone. He will see the positive in you both becoming parents, and he will soon forget about you spilling the beans.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Give him time - don't rush it or you will probably lose him.
    Anonymous

• You can't have him back NOW if he doesn't want it.

Leave it be. If you're meant to be together, IT WILL HAPPEN. Concentrate on your child instead. Concentrate on YOU instead.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• you can't hurry love...you just have to wait..... oh, wasn't that a Diana Ross song?
    Anonymous

• How does he know that he'll be able to forgive you in a couple of months? Sounds a little off to me... unless he's testing you to see if this time you do "what you're told".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009