oral, when was the first time and is it really sex?

Aliceouteast

Asked by Aliceouteast at 12:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• if you ask Clinton, no, it isn't sex.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I didn't do that until I was married and yes it i sex just a diffrent move
    Anonymous

• Yes it is sex, and I think I was 17 when I first did it. I didn't end up having actual intercourse until I was almost 20 and had been with someone over a year. In high-sight I wish I wouldn't have had oral so early. I think that it is something very intimate that should be shared in a loving relationship, not a action to do in place of having sex.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes it's really sex and it's not SAFE sex like many ppl think. First time? After my divorce.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I was almost 21 the first time I had oral sex (giving), and yes, it is called oral sex for a reason... it's sex orally... yea it's sex
    my opinion, hand job, oral, anytime you're touching someone's genitals it's a sexual act and I don't give a crap what Clinton or anyone else says (and even he knows that it's sex but he just had to try to get out of that mess somehow like most lying cheating people do)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I was young 16. yes, it really is sex.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009