did any one get the free similac diaper bag???

i was on the similac website they say they give free items but i havent gotten anything?? anyone else had this happen to them. they say to give free diaper big filled with free goodies. who knows ???

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got them everytime I had a baby--the hospital I went to gives them out. Check around...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I got them when we were touring pediatrician's offices. One of them gave all the new parents-to-be a bag with two cans in it. Hospitals also give them out, but I said I didnt want it because I was breastfeeding.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Not through the web site but from the hospital.

Anonymous

• i got mine from the hospital...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i call the company and asked about it and they said they are going to send mine [[diaper bag]]
    poncetwins88

Answer by poncetwins88 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You get one at the hospital. The website sign up if for samples, info and coupons usually.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i got it through the hopital with baby number 2 i didn't get a bag with baby number 1 i don't know why but i didn't it was the same hospital too now through the website i didn't ever get the free bag they said they had
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I got mine at the hospital when checking out. They offered both the simalic and the enfamil. Then I got one from the doctor's office too. Don't worry, you'll get it eventually. THere's not much to it. I think mine had a pack of formula, a insulated container with ice packs to store pumped milk or a bottle, and some coupons and odds and ends.
    Anonymous

• All the first time parents received a free diaper bag from our pediatrician. It had lots of goodies inside but I don't use it because it is kinda small.

Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I GOT THE DIAPER BAG/PORTABLE CHANGING PAD AND STUFF BUT NOT ALL THE TONS AND TONS OF FREE THINGS THEY SAY THEY WILL SEND YOU...
    KAYTI.BIER

Answer by KAYTI.BIER at 11:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009