Round Ligament Pains

Are they very sharp pains? Today I stood up out of my chair, and i had to bend back over b/c on my left side it was an EXTREMELY sharp pain, but it went away and i havent had one since. It was jsut severe enough to where it felt like i couldnt stand up for a few second. Almost like a muscle that would prevent you from being able to stand up! haha that might sound a little confusing but its the best way to describe it! and now im having slight (it feels like menstrual) cramps. No spotting or bleeding or anything, just wondering whats going on, if this is normal or not?!

Oh im 15 weeks btw =)

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it could had been a ligament pain i know mine hurt pretty bad. if you keep cramping or it gets worse, or if you bleed then go to the er to be checked. if it makes you feel better you can call your dr office they would be able to tell you as well .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009