What would you do?

Okay I am supposed to be buying a car from a private owner. We have had it planned for about a week now that I would be coming to buy the car today. So I called last night to ask what time today would be good. When I called the guy said he had to give his twin daughter a bath and that he would call me back within the hour. He never called back. He left me an email saying he was sorry that he didnt call back and that he would call in the morning. I waited til about noon today and decided to just call him, he didnt answer. What would you do in this situation? I keep thinking to myself that if I had 14 month old twins I would probably be pretty busy. But idk, maybe he is just messing with me and doesnt actually plan on selling me the car? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would try again and if he keeps giving you the run around again and again let it go.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Id call one more time and see what he says.
    If he gives you an excuse or says he'll call back then Id just say well when you are ready to sell it call me.
    Not call again.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009