What sweet stuff have your kids done for you?

In class, my seven year old son is learning about symmetry. So they cut out butterflies and hearts and flowers to help demonstrate. He decorated one of the hearts and wrote "I love you Mommy" on it. Technically he is my step son, but I have been "Mommy" for about 2 years now.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son sets up the bathroom for his baby brother and sister after he gets out of the shower! He puts the bath seat in the tub and sets up the space heater and makes sure that all of his stuff is picked up! He also used to make sure that his door was locked when he got out of the car in the morning so that I wouldn't have to when I got to work back when I had manual locks!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• MY DAUGHTER WHO IS 8 MAKES ME BRACELETS ALL THE TIME WITH HER LITTLE KIT. MY SON ALWAYS FINDS MY CAR KEYS FOR ME...IM STARTING TO THINK HES THE ONE HIDING THEM.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My 20 month old out of blue said " Wuv u mommy!" it was the sweetest thing!
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 1:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My 3 1/2 year always tells me he loves me and smothers me with kisses. My 8 years old DD will make me bracelets or cards and my 9 year old DS always likes to pick out his own cards from and they always come from the heart. My crew are very sweet and always make me feel special. I'm blessed to have them.
    dcoscia3

Answer by dcoscia3 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• They tell me out of nowhere that I am the best Mama in the world. Our Son who is 9 still kisses and hugs both me and my Hubby (his Dad) in front of his friends at school. Our Daughter who is 6 hugs us for no apparent reason in the middle of playing, a movie, a book anything and then goes back to whatever she was doing.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yeah, I still get to give love in front of the school, and he will come out of his room while playing to give us hugs and kisses. I love it!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my 9 yr old hugs me in stores( not school, hes too "cool" ) lol he also text me and my DH all the time to say " I LOVE U " sweet .
    My 4yr old he is my cuddle bug and just so lovey still.
    dita

Answer by dita at 1:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my 3 1/2 yr old likes to 'help mommy up' becuase im 9 months pregnant and i cant get up by myself sometimes.lol..my 2 1/2 yr old will run up crying 'but mommy! i love you!"
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My 10 month old smiles at me. That's the sweetest thing he does. :-) <3
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My 2 year old picks me flowers often.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009