Have you ever been stalked by a mom on cafemom because she didn't like something you said?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• never thats kind of creepy.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• mustbegrace, is that you? were not stalking you, you just like to come to OUR questions alot! lol
    Anonymous

• Can't you report her or something??
    Anonymous

• once, i reported and blocked her.
    Anonymous

• bahahah, I have been there before. I had a ANON stalker who didnt like one of my answers so she followed me to every question I answered and said something rude to my response. Its childish just take it as a compliment that tthey take time out of their busy day to follow you around
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I thought I was one night, but I ignored it. That would be creepy.

I once made someone change their profile to private..... but that's because she jumped in on a conversation about grown children that she had no experience in at all, and then started accusing the moms in there of damaging their children. We were all just joking around about the terrors of living with teenagers and she went all 'look in the mirror - its your fault they do wrong' on us.... I was like oh no you didn't..... when I viewed her page and saw her oldest was 6 I was like ' you don't know crap about what you're talking about, when you're kid is 16 and giving you hell, then you can talk'. I kinda went after her in that post. I didn't care, I wasn't stalking her, just seeing who I was talking to before I opened my mouth.

But as far as an actual stalker? No one on here affects me that much and I guess I don't affect anyone that much either.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I've never had that problem that I know of. It's a shame. We're all moms on here- facing the world together seems to make it a little easier. I hate to see such negativity, we're not always going to agree. (and no, I don't believe in unicorns) LOL
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• nope, never had anyone to care enough to stalk me... darn the luck j/k
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No, not exactly stalked. But I've gotten plenty of rude PM's because someone didn't agree with me on certain issues, like formula feeding - vaccinating - etc. I would never do that to someone else! Never would I send a rude and insulting PM to someone.
    Anonymous

• Well I have, which isn't surprising since I tend to do actual research instead of spreading rumours and misinformation. But it doesn't bother me, they give up eventually.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009