i dont know what to do....

i used to suffer from bulimia in the past, and my doctor told me im gaining 2 pounds a week instead of one, and that it is because of drinking a lot of fruit juice or eating too much fruit, but the thing is when i eat i eat a lot i'll say the normal 3 meals a day, but when i think i will gain too much weight and i ate a lot, i throw up without me doing anything physically to vomit! sighs! i dont know i feel really bad and im 34 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 2 lbs a week is fine . there is nothing wrong with it some people gain more .as long as your healthy . if your worrieed about it then ease up on the juice drink more water .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Calm down about your weight, I know it's on your mind all the time, but just try to eat healthy and think of what that baby needs, it's almost in this world. Think about him not food or weight, after he or she is out and healthy you can worry about sheding the pounds.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• The good thing about weight gain when your pregnant is knowing most of it will come after after birth. I didn't gain much maybe 4 lbs by the time I was 7 months. Now at 9 months I have put on a total of 30 lbs which is the reccomended weight gain. Alot of it is water and of course baby weight and I know it will come off after the baby. It is normal to gain 2 lbs a week and actually thats good you dont want to pack on too much but 2 lbs is good! You Don't have anything to worry about. I had gastric bypass a few years back and I still have trouble eating and sometimes I throw up too but my docter says It's ok as long as you don't see any blood. If you see blood or get any really bad pains in your stomach get to a hospital quick. Good luck to you.
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009