The Real Housewives

Whats your favorite season? OC, NY, or Atlanta? Who is your LEAST favorite housewife? Like who would you just slap silly if you had the opportunity?

My favorite season is probably OC--its the most entertaining. I really dislike LuAnn from NY season. IMO, NO ONE cares that youre a Countess. Get over yourself, lol.

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• LuAnn is getting divorced.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Oh really? I didnt know that. :( So shes not a Countess anymore?
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I think they are all pretentious bitches and don't deserve to be on TV. I watched one of the episodes one time and I will never again do it...UGH garbage.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• she gets to keep her title actually lol that season is the worst. I like the oc way better.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I LOVE OC. I am watching NY right now because it's whats on but I prefer OC. Can't wait until it's back. On OC I really don't like Vicki too much.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 1:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• OC is my favorite...I like all the women

Atlanta- they could do without NeNe, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

I havent seen an episode of NY yet
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 1:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I hate Vicki the most. She needs to be slapped silly.
    I haven't seen Atlanta. I love the OC when it's their season, but when it's New York's season, I love them the most.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 1:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I don't like Kelly from NY.. OMG.. who the hell is she really, never heard of her, but she seems to think she is hot stuff... Um.. Not so much! WHat her top lip when she talks, it makes me crazy... Now it can make you guys crazy too ;-]
    Anonymous

• kelly is wack from NY!!! I love Atlanta and OC.... NeNe && shoot i forgot her name.. she's the mom thats seperated and her sons name is Shayne... I love both of them....

I cant stand KIM from Atlanta and Vikki.... Can deal without both
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009