what do your kids do that surprise you

The other morning we just woke up and I was putting laundry in the washer, and I hear someone in the bathroom, I thought it was my mom, then my son walked out and closed the door and said can I have CoaCoa puffs now, He went by himself, I'm so proud.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 1:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the other day my husband and i were watching an action movie and i had just said aloud i think we shouldnt be watching these movies with her (shes 1 and 5 months ) and then i was like nah shes still a baby and i said this becasue she was starig at the tv like if she knew what was going on and 5 minutes later they showed a shoot out i gues and she lifted her arms and pretended like she was shooting! i know thats not exactly to be proud of and now i know to watch what i watch with her but i was so proud that she was paying so much attention and taking so much in.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Oh, I thought this was for funny surprises. I wasn't proud at all, in fact I was mortified when my son said "jesus chr*st" when he dropped a box of cereal in the grocery store in front of an elderly lady a few years ago. It must have been a bad habit he picked up from my ex. I thought the lady was going to have a heart attack, and I must have gone pale. I gave my son a talking to and he never said it again, so when I look back it makes me giggle.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Last night I got upset with my boys because they pulled all the cushions off the couch and threw them on the floor. I went to the other room and when I came back, my 4 year old had picked them all up and even put the blanket I have on the couch back on folded and everything! It's the little things.....
    Anonymous

• my 2 yr old DD was in kmart and they had WWE on and these 2 older men were watching it..my husband took her over to watch too...everyone was laughin in schock at how glued my kids eyes were to the TV..she loves watching "pow pow"
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My 2 year old remembers knows which way to go when your driving depending on where you want to go. He must remember the landmarks or something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009