If you were at one of those self checkout things and saw that the person before you had left their change (about 20 dollars) inside and was walking away.. would you pocket it or tell them?

This happened in the cub the other day when iwas getting WIC.. THey guy ahead of me left his change.. I let him know .. he was so grateful to have it back... the lady behind me said i was crazy but i felt good cuz i was doing the right thing

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell him, because I would want someone to let me know and he probably needed it anyway.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would let them know... In this day and age doing something bad will get you some bad Karma... Don't need that and also they probably need every last dime of their money!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i would tell them if i saw them and who it ws i would tell them but if i found a random bill or anywhere else other than in someones home lol i would not tell anyone and keep it. but thats if i didnt see WHO dropped it.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'd try to get their attention, and if I could not I would flag down a store employee to chase them down.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would tell them karma is a B
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would tell them. I eat babies, not steal money. mmmm veal.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would have also told him he left his change. If I got to the self checkout and the money was there with noone in sight, than I would have kept it.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 1:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would tell them, and agree with most of the posters above. I have enough problems, I don't need bad Karma.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would tell! I left mine one time and they didn't tell me and I was so upset!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Tell them. Peace of mind is worth a lot more to me than a stolen $20
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009