What so you think of having 3somes?

I am bisexual and both i and my fiancee are ok with having 3somes (2 females.. i dont want ot do it with 2 males but he would be ok with that too).. we havent had one in about 2 years but wouldnt mind doing it again.. i think its fine as long as both people are ok with it and its not a close friend.. however i perosnall would never do it with my child in the house

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I just dont have any interest in sharing my man with another woman
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I say whatever floats your boat. Long as both of you agree then its no biggie. I do say though that you must have good self esteem and no trust issues if your are going to do something like that.
    LaKena

Answer by LaKena at 1:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ditto Kb
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Im very shy when it comes to sex so yeah...I wouldnt want another women all over my man who probably doesnt have stretch marks all over her ass and is willing to do more creative things.
    Anonymous

• I refused all the 3somes I was invited to be in but not for moral issues. I think it's unbalanced and unfair. I think foursomes make more sense. No one gets cheated that way and no one can get jealous or angry.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Whatever floats your boat. As long as you're secure in your relationship then go for it.

My husband and I did it a couple of times before we got married and never had any issues. We'd never do it now...
    Anonymous

• I've thought about it, just not the girl with my husband i would not like another girl with him. He's told me he's okay with it, just to never do it without him there. but i don't now how to look for a 3rd person and how to ask them if they want to
    Anonymous

• To each their own. I wouldn't share my man either with anyone else, the only one I want him to be with is me, and the way he says it he feels the same way. Trust me though, I am not hating. Enjoy what you enjoy.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• It's against my religion.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have no desire to do it.
    I agree with you if both are ok with it.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009