Do gay people bother you?

In general gays reallt don't bother me because they don't affect me. But i guess because i am straight, i can't help but wonder when i see them , why would you want to be with the same sex? But it pretty much lies at that, i move on. Or like when i see a real lprissy guy walking around even prissier than a woman i think, now why? Most women that are prissy don't act like that. But them i'm, like oh well and continue on my marry way. But no my husband, he doesn' tlike gays at all. He thinks its not natural or normal or something. IDK. So do you or significant other have any problems with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not at all. We have gay friends. To each their own.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We are not concerned or worried about gay people any more than we would be worried about other people's sexuality. It really is a non-issue with us.

We have gay friends, too.
    Like we tell our kids...You love who you love.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If they did I'd be in big trouble as 1) my mom is a lesbian, 2) my BIL is gay, and 3) my best friend is also gay. No, I have no problem with gay people, they are the best people I know!
    Anonymous

• I don't care it's their personal life. Sometimes some gay couples are more committed to each other and provide a safer environment for children then husband and wife couples. So, to me and my husband as long as they are monogamous, committed and in love we could befriend them because we have the same standard for gay or no gay friends. Love is a beautiful thing and who are we to judge who they fall in love with?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes they do bother me! they bother me Lots! they are constantly calling me all hours of the day. I mis my friends back home.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My best friend is gay. In school I was in the Gay Straight Alliance club. I have no problem with people LOVING.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• only when they say things like my pus** hurts. Um, if you had one, you wouldn't be gay.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No. My uncle is gay, my husband's cousin is gay and my sons have a good friend who is gay (he's 18). My uncle is awesome, he's like a little brother to me (I am older by 10 years). My husband's cousin is more like a brother to my husband than a cousin and I love his husband to pieces, he's such a nice guy! And, my sons friend is such a nice kid. I don't care about what a persons sexual preference is, as long as they are good people.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Vice President of LAMBDA Legal Society while I was in Law School... (no, I personally am not gay) Draw your own conclusions.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my daughters mil is gay and married to a woman...you would never know it.they are the nicest people you would ever want to meet.they are very good to my daughter and my daughters child..and i dont even think i am going to sign anom...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009