Question for those who have had a D&C

How many cycles did it take to get back to your normal cycle length? Once you got your first post D&C af, did your 2nd af come at the normal time or was that cycle also longer than usual?

Learning2Hope

Asked by Learning2Hope at 1:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My first cycle after the D&C was long. The 2nd cycle was normal.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 2:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my first cycle returned after 7 weeks and was normal for the next 3 months and than in march it didnt come and I'm still waiting I was due on the 15th and now it's over 3 weeks late I did a pt it was neg. but my stomic is so bloated I'm not sure what is going on.
    neaneah

Answer by neaneah at 5:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my first cycle was really long because she gave me pills to make me bleed a lot to clean everything out. My second cycle was off but my third was better... I'd say 3 months.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for all your answers! My 2nd post-op AF arrived right on schedule. So I guess I'm back to normal now, physically anyway.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 1:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009