anyone????????

Is this a sign of me being prego? last week when i was due for my period i spotted and i have been spooting for a week now not every day or all day like a normal period .... i was just wondering if his could be a sign of pregnacy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test. and spotting could just be your period playing tricks or it could be that your preggo. there's no way to tell until you take a test.
    Anonymous

• i spotted but six days after i ovulated for about 3 days you could be ,take a test but those test didnt work for me i took 5 and they all came out neg. went to doctor and and got a pos. youll know your body will tell you. good luck
    baby11109

Answer by baby11109 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009