annyone????? plzzzz

Is this a sign of me being prego? last week when i was due for my period i spotted and i have been spooting for a week now not every day or all day like a normal period .... i was just wondering if his could be a sign of pregnacy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be cuz everyone is different...take a pregnancy test.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Time for a test........it'll ease your mind and not worry anymore.
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 2:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes def. u arent on birth control are you? that causes spotting also.. but there is a good chance, or just could be stress... i would take a test soon as possible, however sometimes depending on your body, everyone is dif. But... sometimes it takes at least 3-4 after conception for it to say positive.. so take one now and then 2-3 or 4 wks later. or if u are still confused go to the doctor..
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah no i have never been on birth control or anything like that!!!!!! yeab i'll try again in 3 weeks or sooo because i took a pg test and it came out negative!
    Anonymous

• This is what happens to me allot and I end up getting my period or sometimes never see a period but never preggo. This is just me though so I thought I would share. Actually last month I spotted for almost 8 days and never got a period, I was so frusterated cause I was waiting for AF so I could start Clomid but ended up having to take Provera to start AF. Good luck to you and I hope you are preggo!! :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I didnt spot when i found out i was pregnant but everyone is different. i am only 5 weeks tho. I would take a test.
    missvonnie22

Answer by missvonnie22 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009