What would You Do!!

My husbands x called to talk about the kids, towards the end of the conversation she told my husband "You need to keep your dick in your pants" I know she is jelouse of me but its been 5 years that they have been devorced when will she get over it what right does she have to tell my husband what to do with his thing and what would you do if your husbands x said that to him, its kinda funny but at the same time what gives her the right! he didnt say anything and hung up on her ( we have 4 kids all together 2 from x and 2 from me and him and I are raising his other 2 kids). She thrives from drama! But I really want to tell her off about this inappropriate comment its just not right!

HotmomSimondi

Asked by HotmomSimondi at 2:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• She is obviously very immature.. he did the right thing by hanging up on her. she is most likely trying to start drama for you all. Don't lower yourselves to her level.. I feel bad for her kids and what she is making them think about their father. It is disrespectful and not the proper way to teach children.
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 2:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• consider the source and not give it any more thought...honest it's not worth it.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'd treat her like a child and ignore her bad behavior and praise her good behavior if she ever has any.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Depends how you heard it. Did you eavesdrop? I think you are making touble for yourself. Did hubby tell you? Ask him to keep that stuff to himself. Does she just have a loud mouth? Ask hubby to keep the conversations out of ear shot of you and the kids. I wouldn't make this an issue when there are simple things to do on your end to resolve your concern. I imagine she would laugh it off and do what she wants anyway so why bother?
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 2:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• YEA-I KNOW HOW THAT CAN BE. EX'S CAN CAUSE DRAMA IN THE NEW RELATIONSHIP. IF HE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT, TELL HIM NOT TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE STUPID THINGS SHE SAYS. ALSO HAVE HIM TALK TO HER ABOUT BEING LIKE THAT AND EXPLAIN TO HER YOU GUYS DONT WANT THAT DRAMA IN YOUR LIVES. ALSO HAVE HIM KEEP THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THEM TWO, TO A NESSISARY MINAMAL, IT MAY SAVE ON THE DRAMA-HOPEFULLY-!? *SHE TOTALLY HAS NO RIGHT TO STATE THINGS LIKE THAT TO HIM. SHE ALSO IS OLNY DOING THESE TYPES OF THINGS TO UPSET OUR RELATIONSHIP~DON'T LET HER! :)HE'S WITH YOU AND NOT HER! :)
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 3:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008