Sex, sex talk and shy husbands. How do you handle it?

Going incognito for this one.... sorry.

My DH is good at sex, but sometimes it gets mundane and I find myself bored. But when I try to talk to him about it, all I get is "whatever you want, I'll do". But then he don't do what I tell him I want. I'd tell him while we're doing it, but it seems that if I start talking sex talk while we're having sex he gets way too excited and BAM! it's over. Here's a couple of the problems.... he never initiates sex or if he thinks he's got me even started then he'll roll over on his back for me to do all the touching and stuff. We have 4 positions; me on top, me squatting on top, missionary or doggie (doggie only happens every now and then).

I've talked to him, so don't tell me to talk to him unless you give me specific dialogue that maybe I haven't said yet. But the ? is.... what can I do that will drive him wild, lower his inhibitions and get him to open up a bit? Alcohol don't work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• add a new position, while you are on top turn around and face his toes, or get up and bend over the bed and gently nudge him where you want to go. if you are giving him oral, switch your body around so he has the option to give you oral or to play with you while you are giving it to him. ask him what HIS fantasies are, this way depending on what his answers are you guys can go from there. go to a toy store and buy a mask or something simple you can introduce one night and see how that works. maybe "roleplaying" if you were to dress up as say a school girl or nurse and kind of play that role, would he fall into it as well or would it freak him out? also, if you don't have a problem with porn, watch some together and suggest trying a position on there that you see and think may be interesting....ummm sorry i like sex so i always have ideas about sex :)...message me if you want some more and i'll be happy to give you some CONT
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• hmm...I know some would say lay off for a bit, when he wants it bad enough he'll come to you....but I've seen that blow up in the woman's face.... my husband will be home at 3. I'll message you then!!! he's great at these things, especially from a male's perspective.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• things that have worked for my husband and i in the past. i find that after a year or so we kind of hit a stump and one of us has to do something to spice things up.
    vabchmommy