Did you have sex all the way up to your due date or did you stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i almost never have sex and im 38 weeks =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yup! we did
    Anonymous

• im 37 weeks and 4 days and we do have sex but not often it hurts sometimes lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am 36 weeks pregnant and we haven't had sex in about 2.5 -3 weeks now...It started to hurt me so we stopped. I don't have much of a sex drive right now anyways! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 2:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am 34 weeks and still having sex. Unless it really gets really painful I don't plan on quitting... I will have sex until my water breaks.. or the baby is definitely coming, whichever comes first lol. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• with my first we had sex up until i was induced at 38 weeks. with this one my husband deployed a few months ago so i havent had "sex" since then. but i do have my toys if i want em
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I know im only twelve weeks but we still have sex almost every other day that he is home i have found that certain positions may not make you fee comfortable actually help with feeling bad. If you are on top it doesnt hurt as bad because you can control what is going on not the male also if you are also doing it doggie or even if you are trying new things make sure you can control the movement and you shouldn't hurt any more.
    mommy2b924

Answer by mommy2b924 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes, carefully, but enough to orgasm to try an induce labor...once i was far enough along. they say its good for you though not always comfy
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No, we stopped having sex when I was about 32 weeks along. It just became too uncomfortable. Plus it was June so it was just too hot and sweaty to do any of that.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 4:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes! in fact SO and I had sex the night I went into labor lol. I performed reflexology on my ankles, we had sex that night and an hour later my contractions were so intense and painful. so if I ever get preggo again, once I'm close to 38 weeks I'll probably say no to sex, knowing what happened the first time lol.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009