My husband and I are expecting a little one at the end of August and are researching vaccines- effects, effectivness and reason for concerns. Any suggestions on where to get good information or any personal experience that would help are welcomed. Thanks!

maggieuvalle

Asked by maggieuvalle at 2:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• All I can tell you is that vaccines were developed to prevent life threatening diseases. Take a look at infant mortality rates from 100 years ago and compare them to current rates in this country. That should be all the information you need to make your decision.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There is an awesome book you can read called: what your doctor may not tell you about children's vaccinations.
    Don't worry about what ppl tell you, do your homework and make the best decision for your family.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009