ok! i havent gotten my cycle in 3mths now. i took a test twice and it comes back negative???????????????????/ what should i do? and where are the clinic here in houston i'm new here? please advice and dont be rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• If you are stressing a lot it could be the cause of no period. I would just look online on yahoo or google to see where the clinics are around you. Good luck!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Try to take another test....I would also try to find a doctor as soon as you can to make sure nothing else is wrong. Good luck!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 2:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• PM me. My sister lives in Stafford, and my bil is a Houston firefighter. I can get the answers you need as far as clinics, but it would be helpful if I knew which area you lived in. I live in central Texas, but my sister and I talk often.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009