Is this 'nothing' or 'something' ?

Im not really having contractions..i mean im having like...1 every hour so no big deal..

But.... everytime i sit forward to grab something, i get soooooooooo much pressure on my vag and i feel like im gonna pop SOMETHING out lol.

im 38 weeks pregnant (i JUST got back from L&D for a nonstress test and everything is fine) but i wasnt having this problem when i was just there..

Is it just the babys head pushing on my cervix when i sit forward?

im 2cm dilated and about 80% effaced

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not sure what it means , but i fel the same thing when i lean forward i swear sometimes she is going to just pop out lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol i almost pissed my pants when i sat forward..theres soooo much pressure...i mean i know im not going into labor hahah...but...idk what it is...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i feel you . im only having contractions about 1 or 2 an hour but i have been runing to the bathroom more when i lean forward lol . i hate it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• how far along are you? i told my doctors flat out "If my baby isnt born on April 22nd (its her due date) then im going to make sure you guys induce me on the 23rd

oo contraction right now...theyre starting to pick up...but not bad =P ouuuchhhiiieeees
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i dont know but i've felt that for the past week and a half and im 34 weeks. then sometimes when he hits it feels like his arm could pop right out if it wanted to. so im assuming since everyone else that has answered has felt it too its normal. i just don't remember my daughter being that low, ever
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i honestly dont think my daughter can get any lower lmfao <3
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol my induction date is the 22nd lol at 4 am . im 37 weeks and 4 days . she is already about 7 lbs and predicted to be 8 - 9 lbs which is normal for my family nad my husbands . my first was 8 lbs 14 oz lol . i feel like screaming cause of al the pressure lol ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i agree i dont think my daughter can get any lower either lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

• I always felt like there was a bowling ball about to explode out of my vagina every time I sat down for the last couple weeks. It sounds pretty normal to me. Try to avoid leaning forward while you are sitting. Putting on shoes and socks turned into a whole yoga workout at that point.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• While you were in for your NST did you get a vaginal exam? If yes did they strip your membranes? If you don't know then you should call and ask them. I mean the pressure itself is very normal, the only oddity I see is the fact that it started after an appointment.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 4:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009