Why are they driving me nuts

my precious babies are driving me nuts....there tired and wont stop crying hELP LOL IV tryed everything, bottle,cuppie(my 2yr old),changing diapers,music, rocking them,binki*5month old*, EVERTHING IM boutS to go nuts is it okay to let them cry there self to sleep or wikll i be a bad mommy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• put them in their rooms, go downstairs or outside and turn up the tv so you cant hear them. no you won't be a bad mommy you will be a mommy trying to keep your sanity so you can take care of them tomorrow. or a mommy trying to keep yourself from killing them. go outside call a girl friend that will make you laugh your ass off. if they really don't pass out after a bit (maybe 30 mins for the 2 yr old, and 10 for the 5 mo old) stick your head in and make sure they are ok. if you still cant handle it at that point thats fine too give yourself some more time. i still put my 3 yr old in her room, go outside call a girlfriend with a cigg and a cup of coffee and if by the time my coffee is gone shes still going normally i've got my nerves down enough to handle it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ty im bout to go crazy there really tired and dont want to go to sleep i normally let my 2yr old on the couch becuase that where i am is downstairs im still afraid of leaving him upstairs by his self .....but wow my son is screaming for his daddy becuase his daddy hasnt worked in 4month and now he went back to work this week and now its all hell.
    Anonymous

• no problem, really just put them down and let them scream. im always afraid with my daughter that when my fuse starts getting short i'll shake her or scream at her and lose my temper. so i just think its safer to put her in her room and leave. do you have a baby gate? put it outside his door so he cant leave his room, that way you arent worried about that
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• im not worried about him leaving im worried about the windows things where iv heard on the news about kids getting stolen out of windows lol....i mean i live in a safe neighborhood but could happen...im still scared to be home alone lol (im only 18 and have no friends lol)
    Anonymous

• 1 down sleep 1 to go
    Anonymous

• put them in water! Always works. to play not drown lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol...Well my 5month old is sleeping my 2yr old should fall asleep soon but now i dont think i want him to go to sleep and if he does maybe only for an hour nothing more becuase then he wont sleep tonight lol
    Anonymous

• there SLEEPING YAYA
    Anonymous