Do you still masterbate while pregnant?

I was just wondering ..... I am 13 weeks and I am afraid to even have sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• masturbate away!
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Have sex!!!! Bein g pregnant has made my sex drive GO CRAZY!! My DH loves it! And masturbate too!!its not going to hurt anything =) and im 15 weeks!
    Anonymous

• You can have sex. If you are really worried ask your doctor b/c that is what they are there for. As far a masterbating I didn't b/c I never have and never have had a desire too. To each their own.
    Anonymous

• Yes you can masterbate!
    Anonymous

• ooh girl, get your vibe on!! and sex while pregnant is AWESOME
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i hate sex while pregnant...i get NO pleasure out of it...feels nasty now and i used to be a nympho..id rather touch myself <33
    Anonymous

• Girl go right ahead feel free to have sex or masturbate or do whatever you want it don't hurt the baby you might feel a little pain in some positions so just switch thats what we do when i start to hurt i tell him let me on top he loves it when i take control of the situation
    mommy2b924

Answer by mommy2b924 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i did!! i was super horney when i was prego and the father took off. i was told by the doc though not to penitrate with the vibrator turned on so not to induce dialation until i was full term
    Anonymous

• i do allllll the time!!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol yes it is safe. I get scared to have sex anyways.... even though i am pregnant I feel like every time i have sex i get pregnant so it messes my head up lol
    Anonymous