What song do you really like to hear at a wedding reception?

I am making a playlist for my wedding reception and I was wondering what songs different people like to get up and dance too. We will have people of all generations so I do not want anything with foul language or nasty lyrics. We also have people who enjoy all kinds of music coming. Some country, some rap, some R&B, some will be 70's &80's.

What song(s) would you be most likely to get up and dance to?

PatCarMom

Asked by PatCarMom at 2:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i loved hearing the song Save a horse ride a cowboy by big n rich-it's a fun song to dance to and pretty much everyone knows it :)
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If you like Christian music, there's a song called "When God Made You" by the group Newsong. If you access my page, it's on the playlist I have. Take a listen and see what you think!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• YMCA is always fun.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Ooh ooh I know how about I'm too sexy??? Or Play that Funky Music??? Or because I was Stoned??? LOL I'm just kidding. If I were you I'd just play the music you normally listen to. A reception is supposed to be a celebratory party, right? Love you!
    tracey2327

Answer by tracey2327 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009