How much do you feed your 8mth old and how often?

My son is 8mths he eats really well on a good schedule usually gets fussy when its about time to eat, Im feeding him baby foods twice a day and he gets 5 bottles a day at 6 oz, the morning one is usually 8 oz. Just curious of what other babies his age are eating

Asked by skeeter1970 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was feeding my daughter a 6 oz bottle every 4 hours ending with her bedtime. i gave her a jar of fruit in the morning mixed with cereal, a jar of meat and veggie for lunch and for dinner she ate a jar of meat, veggie, and fruit. it all depends on your baby. good luck

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My daughter will be 8 months Sunday. She has 4 6oz bottles. Cereal with fruit mixed in for breakfast. Mid-day she'll have cheerios, bread or gerber puffs. Dinner she'll have veggies we're having or baby food veggy, some fruit, pieces of lean meat, sometimes bread or pasta.

Answer by kaosgirly8403 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my son is about 8 months and i actually feed him about 4-6 4-5 oz bottles a day and 2-3 baby foods and 4 snacks ie; gerber puffs, banana mashed, or the gerber finger foods

Answer by djanowski775 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009