why am i so unbelievably tired in the morning?

when i wake up in the morning im soooo tired. it takes me forever to even get out of bed because im so tired. and im not fully myself until around noon. i try to get enough sleep at night too. any suggestions on how to feel more awake in the morning? besides coffee.. i just don't like the stuff!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 3:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try iron pills. When I find myself getting too tired all the time, I start taking iron pills and I feel better within the next few days.
    Anonymous

• fish oil pills!!!!! I know it sounds wierd but I swear the work wonders!
    Anonymous

• Your bed may be the problem.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• that is exactly how i felt till my mom introduced me to a whole body cleanse. I 100% believe it was the toxins in my body that were bringing me down.

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I aggree with all of the previous answeres, but it could very well be a sign of sleep apneia too, you might want to go to the doc and have it checked out. Also, could be a sluggish thyroid. email me at sdwalker@texoma.net I may have some advise that can help.
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 1:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2009