Razors...Do you have a favorite?

I have been using the same kind of razor since I started shaving so that has been like 12 or 13 years. Well all of a sudden I can no longer find the cartridges, its the Personal touch by Schick. I liked that way that it worked, it is less that a dollar per razor, and I never had to use shaving cream. So I have tried some new ones and hated them and I always wind up itching or hurting afterwards. My poor underarms cannot take the change. So with that in mind do you have a favorite razor?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 3:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well I found some refills which I was excited about. This is the only razor that I have been able to use without shaving cream, I am not sure why. Maybe because it only has two blades. I just wonder why they do not leave a good thing alone.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've been using these bic soleil razors, which I like. But I've always felt bad about the "disposability" of them. I don't like disposable things. So actually, yesterday I bought an electric shaver by Remington called "Smooth and Silky". It was $45 at Target. That's a lot, but I figure, my hubby's shaver cost that much, It will last a long time, hopefully, and will pay for itself within a year. It's still charging until 2 this afternoon, then I'm going to use it for the first time! My husband says it takes a little getting used to (going electric), but that then you don't get the irritation like with normal ones (and irritation is a BIG problem with my skin). Plus, I'm excited to be shaving more responsibly now! :) If you want, I can let you know what I think of it...
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I liked schick intuition but I am ready for a change so I am going to get schick Quattro for women and try that. I got an online coupon for 2 dollars off from target.com

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I REALLY LIKE SOLIEL BY BIC
    DISPOSIBLE RAZORS. THEY
    ARENT EXPENSIVE AND GIVE
    YOU A CLOSE SHAVE.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I also use a Venus razor. They're expensive, but last a lllooonnnggg time. I've always had to use shaving cream though, I don't know if that is because of the razor, or my super sensitive skin.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I use the ven breeze spa wtih white tea. Its great for my skin . it makes my skin silker and smoother. and they just feel really great. there is no shaving cream. it has its own right on it .Its like 6 bucks at wal-mart and it come with refills.
    Proudauntnmom

Answer by Proudauntnmom at 11:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I was always changing brands and now I use venus embrace and Ilove it
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I just Bic don't know the exact name but I know there pastel

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• sorry left out use
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I can't stand any razors with those stupid hard lotion strips on them. Just cheap disposibles work best for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009