Big and Rich

I grew up with country music. I love it for the most part. However, I think Big and Rich are the biggest messed up sounding white trash country music wanna be's I have ever seen. Do you have a band or group you would love to see legally forced to stop making music?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Rappers and heavy metal "singers"

LOL at your comment about Big and Rich. John Rich is the most arrogant singer I've ever seen. His reality show "Gone Country" is pure reality show. Most competitive reality shows are purely for TV but they at least have a glimmer of hope for the winner to make something of themselves (American Idol, Nashville Star, Can You Duet?), but to think that former pop singers trying to go country (Chris Kirkpatrick, Taylor Dayne) will actually have their song played on radio or have their album bought by country fans? Come on. I doubt even John Rich has that much influence. I will NOT buy a country album from Jermaine Jackson.
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 7:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Most rap "artists" and the bands just SCREAM into the microphone while someone hits the drums as hard and often as possible. Neither of these is music and BOTH should be kicked off airwaves, Mainly so I don't have to hear it blaring out of peoples cars!

Anonymous

• Phil Collins!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I love Big & Rich!! But to answer your question, most of the new so called rap or r&b. It's all crap and sounds the same to me.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Alicia Keys is one who I can't take much of, my DH loves her but I think it has to do with how she looks more than her voice. It's not that I don't think she can sing it's just something about her I can't take much of. I like artist that can sing as well as perform, ya know put on a show and she just never seems to get from behind that damn piano.

I love country but I must admit that Big and Rich aren't really high on my list of faves.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Most of these rappers who can't use any language but 4 letter words(and I don't mean snow or work), talk about drugs, gangs & hurting ppl. They are NOT muscians!!
    I too LOVE country. Gotta be George Strait, Garth Brooks, Martina, Reba...
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009