My babies hair stands straitgh up

I had my sons hair cut about 3 months ago, he had really nice hair but it was too long but now that it grew out it just stays straitgh up it doesn't even go down when I bathe him is there something I can do to fix his hair????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hmm, I dont believe so. I wouldnt suggest putting any sort of product in it either. I don't think its recommended to get their hair cut before a year old though. Maybe just keep shampooing, try a little baby oil and eventually it will grow out.
    Anonymous

• not really? my brother's hair was/is like that and my friends daughter's hair is like that...

either grow it out long or put in something.. like oil or grease.. other wise i'd leave it alone..

Anonymous

• Eventually the weight of his hair will cause it to lay down instead of sticking up. I mean I wouldn't want you to put gel or spray on it because he may be to young. Just let it grow long. Genetically, his hair is probably going to stick straight each and every time you cut it.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• For goodness' sake, don't put oil or grease in it..yuck.

It will lay down as it grows out and gets thicker. Don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• its baby hair! appreciate the cuteness!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Why is grease so yucky?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Look up uncombable hair syndrome. Could he have that? You can't get it to lay down or anything.
    Anonymous