Casey Anthony going to get a fare trail?

case is all in the media and things that are not supposed to be released are all over TV. Do you think they will every be able to pick a jury that is not already made up there mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• nah i think everyone in america thinks she is already guilty.
    Anonymous

• No, I dont think she will get a "fair trial" but her daughter didn't get a fair chance either.
    Anonymous

• By everything that I have seen and read from the beginning, (and I have heard the 911 tapes) all evidence points to her and or her family being the killers and trying to cover it up. It seems to me that Casey killed her daughter, then told her mom about it, so her mom helped try to cover it up. They changed their stories so many times...they just look guilty. Poor Kaylie. God rest her beautiful soul.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but any mother who does NOT report their almost 3 year old daughter missing for 31 days, while said mother parties like there is no tomorrow, and then said child turns up dead, in the same location the mother used to bury her deceased pets when she was a child/teenager, is guilty as sin!

I wish she would fry for her crime, but it has already been determined that prosecutors will only seek life without parole....which, is still more than 50 years stuck with Big Bertha! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There are people out there who are completely oblivious to this case surprisingly, but its going to be hard to find an unbiased jury in the state of Florida. She will get her fair trial, but this woman has a snowballs chance in hell to be seen as not guilty. They have way too much on her.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Don't know and don't care. She is a horrible person and hope she rots in jail. She is such a skank I see her getting knocked up by a prison guard. Hopefully, if that happens the child is adopted out and away from the insane Anthony clan. I think her parents and brother should be in jail with her.
    Anonymous

• I agree. There are some people who don't deserve to have ANY rights and she is one of them. I hope she rots in prison forever.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You forgot forged bad checks, and shoped for lingerie and beer.. yeah she was heart broken. and DD just HAPPENED to have a heart over her mouth, and the chloroform in mom's trunk and it was looked up on the pc.. yeah all coincidences. And the fact that the babysitter she claimed to have left her with never sat for her, and the supposed apartment was across the street from a man she once dated, and she led police all over universal studios never telling them she didn't work there. Honestly I'm not concered any more. The evidence is obvious. She refuses to explain herself to the court in the slander case where the baby sitter is suing her. That says a whole lot, that she can't explain because she'll incriminate herself in the other case of the death of her daughter.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 6:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• "please don't attack me for saying this..... But I actually know the Anthony Family. I grew up with them. We went to school together. They still live right down the street from my mother. Everyone deserves a fair trial."

Why would anyone attack you? I have nothing against George and Cindy, but Casey is totally crazy and narcissistic in my book. Lee- I dont know about him..
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I agree everyone deserves a fair trial, however I believe there is MORE than enough evidence as it stands to convict her. Lies upon lies upon more lies. Bold faced lies. And they aren't even good lies. We already know she's being sued for slander by the baby sitter. We know she lied to police. Why on earth would we assume this is an innocent person? How many times have you looked up how to use and make lethal drugs from household chemicals. How many times have you looked up chloroform.. and then have it show up in your car, along with rotting flesh (the hair they found was said to have been removed from a corpse, not a live person.. meaning she was dead when she went in.) If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck.. and talks like a duck.. honey it's not an elephant.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 6:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009