Glasses or Eye Correction?

My DH and I are thinking about getting the Laser Eye Surgery done. Has anyone had success with it? Any negative things about it? We live in GA - any place here that is credible? We are both tired of wearing glasses!

rHOPEb

Asked by rHOPEb at 3:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• i live in Minnesota and mine cost me around $2,800. the whole procedure took a couple minutes of your time but you do need a ride if your going to take the pill to help you relax during the eye surgery and they do put in numbing drops in your eyes so you wont feel nothing.

i like it so much now, apparently when you get older something happens but im not sure what it is, you will have to ask the doctor who's doing it...he said to me that i might "see a curtain sort of thing come down " on the corner of my eyes, or like a "shadow" is what he described it as.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009