Go to bed mad?

So I think we have all heard that saying about fighting and not going to bed mad right? So what kind of fighter are you? Do you go to bed mad, or do you stay up until its fixed? I heard talk on the radio about this and now I am curious :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• There have been many nights I have went to bed mad life isnt a sitcom if youre mad and its a serious problem you cant just go to bed and its fixed. I also wouldnt stay up lol I need my sleep. Usually we talk and over a few hours or days it gets resolved or turns into an umderlying issues. I have one of those lol.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We have gone to bed mad but we discuss it the next day and we are fine.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Sometimes we do both. If it is big thing we talk it out because I push the issue until it is hashed out. If it is something minor then we sometimes go to bed mad. I tend to wake up having forgot the whole thing...which is sometimes annoying because he still remembers and gives me the cold shoulder.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I can go to bed mad, and so can sleep like a baby, ugh I can give the silent treatment for days when I'm really only punishing myself lol
    Anonymous

• We put on a pot of coffee, I make some cinnamon rolls and we stay up until it's fixed. SOMETIMES that means 3 rolls and 2 pots of coffee.. :o)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• go to bed mad usually. By morning we're snuggling.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well sometimes we do go to bed mad at each other but during the night I'll feel him hugging me and then he tells me he is sorry and he loves me. Other times we just stay up and talk about it kiss and make up LOL. But we haven't really had to deal with a serious issue yet.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• usually we go to bed mad. we've tried the stay up and talk it out, but we both get tired and then the whole issue ends up turning into something else. whereas if we go to bed, then go to work and go through our day the next day or even the day after if one of us feels the other isn't cooled off enough (or if i know i'll lose it if i try to bring it up again) we will hop in the car and drive around and talk. for some reason its easier on us to talk things through in the car, i think its because we take like 4 major road trips each year to see his family or mine so we have alot of major discussions on those. that and we don't tend to yell as much we try to stay calm and discuss it instead of screaming in the car.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I don't live with SO so we go to bed mad all the time. It's fine. It works itself out. We usually wake up and decide it wasn't worth fighting over in the first place or needs to be left alone so we can enjoy being together.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We never go to bed mad. No matter how bad the situation is, we resolve it, or at least end with an I love you. You never know when that could be the last time you see or talk to that person.
    Anonymous