What website is a good website to find at home jobs or business?

I am looking for an at home job or business that is based of the internet.

rose_anna

Asked by rose_anna at 3:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• What are you looking for..what do you have a passion for? I work at home by helping people! Helping people is one of my passions. If your interested check out my page. I wish you good luck!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TakeControlOfYourLife/Story?id=5318600&page=1
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    http://www.dailychecksathome.com
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• wahm.com then click on message board, then go to advertise your business and there are a ton of ad's on there for at home businesses, there is also momsbuyingfrommoms.com and you go to forum and click business ad's there are ads on there there is also momsnetwork.com and you click message board then advertise your business and there are ads on there as well. You can always try my website at www.yeschocolate.info good luck and I hope you find one. Oh also go to the group area here on cafemom and type in work at home and a ton of groups will pop up then go and read the ads on there. You'll find one TRUST ME, I found mine on here!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 3:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• those are good sites!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 3:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have an at home business check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I love what I do from home and would be happy to tell you more if you are interested!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 3:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have just the site you are looking for...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

It's my site and I can tell you that everything on it is legit. There are a number of businesses and jobs...

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'm a pampered chef consultant, check out my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/shelonskitchen
    They have really great products and treat their consultants very very well (I've gotten loads of great free stuff). Aside from the cooking shows a couple nights a week (or as often or inoften as you like), I do everything from home. PM me if you like... :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You could try THIS SITE, I put lots of reviews on there.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Thank you to everyone I will look up all the websites and decide from there. I really don't like to say anything and I do love to help people but I want something that will make me enough money to help my husband out. Right now he is looking to get a second job because we can not make ends meet with only one pay check.
    rose_anna

Answer by rose_anna at 3:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I do not want to buy or sell products!
    rose_anna

Answer by rose_anna at 4:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009