My son is 13 months old, and started sleeping through the night around 10 months, but recently started waking up crying almost everynight around 2am, I try to just put a pacifier in his mouth and walk away, but that doesnt work and he usually needs a diaper change, and a bottle. How do i get him used to sleeping through the night w/o a bottle? HELP

Need help with my son sleeping through the night!

Tmom0501

Asked by Tmom0501 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's normal for babies to wake at night for the first few years, despite the fact that soem books will tell you that they should be sleeping all night by a year. In actuality, that is pretty unrealistic and staistically, the average child still wakes occassionally up until about 2. If he's doing it consistently, it's probably just a developmental phase and the healthiest thing to do is ride it out.
    Pandana

Answer by Pandana at 2:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• is he teething? try giving him teething tablets or ibprophin before bed
    JeffersonMom

Answer by JeffersonMom at 5:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008