When does the baby start to move his/her head down?

I know i am too early right now, but its something that i could not stop thinking about last night in bed lol. I am so worried that my son will be lazy like i was and not turn! But I know that because I didnt turn in my mom mean my son wont turn in me. So does anyone know about when? And when does the doctor check?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they usually check sy=tarting around 36 weeks . the baby can turn head down sometimes starting at 30 weeks my little girl did about 34 weeks but some babies wont at all til the mom is ready to push
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• depends on the doctor, im 32 weeks and my sons just been head down since i was like 20 weeks for the ultrasound and then at the following appointment for the ultrasound again because they couldnt see him cuz he was hiding in a weird angle at the 20 week one and he still is now..so maybe its just an every appointment thing but hes been head down for awhile..but i know they can move so i think its closer to the end that they really check
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'am 34weeks and 3days and had a dr. appt. yesterday and the dr. told me she was already head down but i heard it can happen right before labor starts : )
    ladyt09

Answer by ladyt09 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009