Crazy 30's.......

Anybody go through the crazy 30's? I will be 32 in a couple weeks and I have changed my hair style, hair color, started working out and got boobs! And none of this is for attention of the opposite sex because I love my husband. I think it just hit me one day that i am not in my twenties anymore and it scared me! But hey i feel great! Anybody else???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• omg when im done having kids i will get boobs and a tummy tuck.... okay maybe not boobs but definitely a breast lift!!!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• wish I had boobs.... I would even take the still small but much more lively pre-breastfeeding boobies I used to have. LMAO
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 3:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am 36 and never had an experience like that. I have enjoyed my 30s been the best years of my life so far. Since I only have one child who was born right after my 30th birthday my body is in great shape. I actually look much better than I did in my 20s. My younger 23 year old sister gets mad when we go out because I get hit on more than her.lol I am happily married and she is single so it really drives her nuts. I told her to be patient she will be hot like me someday when she hits her 30s.lol
    Anonymous

• I think that is a woman thing not a thirty thing. It is in our nature to reinvent ourselves every so often.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009